- Regardless of faction affiliations, players enter the battle randomly depending on the number of people.
- Faction members enter to the same camp.
Ex. If the first entry members of A faction is arranged to Lealtard, the following entry members
of A faction will be arranged to Lealtard.
- If a family doesn't belong to a faction, the family is arranged to a camp that has a low participating number.
- While re-entering Clique Battle, a family enters the camp that the family has been arranged in the day.
- A family cannot enter after 5pm if the family doesn't have entry records before 5pm.
- Neutral Party could enter 5 minutes after the Clique Battle starts. This part has been deleted.
- Based on faction rank scores acquired from the last week's Clique Battle, players are entered
to each camp equally.
Ex. In case A faction which acquired 1000 points last week enters Lealtard and B faction which
acquired 2000 points last week enters Gleischutellung, then the next faction is entered in
Lealtard to equalize the total points of both camps.
- A family without a faction is entered to a camp which has a lower total score by calculating
Contribution Rate acquired from the last week.
- Actually the Contribution Rate is not reflected to a family without a faction. So the
Contribution Rate acquired before is stored in server through an internal calculus.
- Belongs to a faction : In case of win, Contribution Rate +2500, Purchase Point +500 / In case of lose, Contribution Rate +2000, Purchase Point +500
- Doesn't belong to a faction : Regardless of the results, Purchase Point +500
- Leaders of factions that are from the first place to the fifth place can receive the Clique Battle Reward Box regardless of faction affiliations.
- Players who belong to Pegadilla cannot receive the Clique Battle participation reward any longer.
The name of retained [Blessing of Mercenaries] buff will be changed to [Past Glory].
- After Clique Battle, players can receive their rewards according to their ranks of this week from Reception Hall and Villa de Libertad.
- Title buffs which were applied depending on Lealtard, Gleischtellung and Pegadilla have been integrated.
- 'Pass of Gerar' will be removed. The retained item will be changed to the paid purchase point or paid money.
- The medals were obtained from the betrayal quests cannot be acquired any longer. Retained medals are maintained.
- Redemption effect is applied during invincible buff. (It's not affected by debuffs like Whole
- Able to attack enemies during Invincible status but the ATK is highly decreased. Move SPD decrease effect has been removed.
- Clique Battle Title UIs and Clique Battle Faction Rank UIs have been integrated.
- There are some changes in Clique Battle Help UI, and Contribution Rate/Purchase Point taps have been added to the UI.
- Players can check current records and accrued records separately through checking My Information in Clique Battle UI.
- In the Clique Battle area, the message displayed by clicking dish of a squad member has been changed.